Friday, August 26, 2011

Lucky

I have never won a lot of luck-based contests in my life.  Competitions, yes; contests, no.  I'd like to think it's the Universe telling me that I can get what I want through sheer talent and won't need luck to win (because I seriously don't want to mull over the idea that I might simply be unlucky).

So it was a huge surprise that I won the Zombadings contest of Inquirer Libre.  I got four tickets to the premiere (premiere!!!) of the movie. Meaning I can ask for Eugene Domingo's autograph and probably have enough courage to ask Kerbie Zamora to take a picture with me.  And did I mention that this would all be going down on my mother's birthday? Yes. We'll have a lunch buffet at Dad's and then off to the showing.  It's going to be a really, really good Tuesday. The only thing left for me to do is decide on what to wear.

Speaking of clothes, don't forget to visit my fashion blog http://fashion-real.blogspot.com. I'll update later tonight. :)

2 comments: