Thursday, July 14, 2011

This is not a Review. Yet.

I just came back from watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I am still processing the last two hours of my childhood so please bear with me. I'll come up with something soon.

In the meantime, I'd like to announce that I am on Twitter now: https://twitter.com/#!/xxiiilxxxvi. Emma Watson made me do it. Well, not directly but you get my point. Anyhow, nobody really reads this so it's okay.

But just in case though, feel free to "follow" me (whatever that means) and I'll return the favor.

1 comment:

  1. daniel is allergic to contacts, apparently. or something. but still, they could've AT LEAST made the effort to color his eyes green digitally. they did clean up hermione's bloody hands for the HP7.1 trailer, after all.

    ReplyDelete