Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Art of Procrastination

"I'll do it tomorrow" is probably the statement that has gotten me the most amount of shit in my life. But do I still use it? Hell yes. Do I want to keep using it? No. But it's like taking a bath. You do it even if you don't want to. Then again, taking a bath usually leads to positive consequences where as procrastination is a one-way ticket to Fuckedville.

I haven't completed my application to RareJob yet. It's been a week, and I can't bring myself to finish that 45-item quiz that seems to suck the life out of me after every question that I answer. But I NEED the money. Well, okay, need is a strong word. I want it. Because I want to buy 4 shirts, 3 dresses and a skirt on Multiply. Whatever my mother says, I believe that one can never have too many clothes.

But I digress.

I promised that I would review for my Japanese exam again, since it has been rescheduled to September, but I haven't touched my notes since Monday. I WILL READ IT AGAIN. I SWEAR. But not now. Tomorrow.

Oh shit, here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment