Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Benny

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

I have been obsessed with Gary Oldman since I started reading Hermione/Sirius fics a while ago (do not get me started on this because I can't even explain it myself). Watched Sid and Nancy and some other movies he was in. I can't seem to accept the fact that I have gotten a fondness for much older men.

But then there is Benedict Cumberbatch, the current Prince Charming in my daydreams. Since Sherlock, he has just done nothing but reduce me to a puddle of goo when I see him act. Did you know that I play the Sherlock episodes not to watch the show but just to hear him speak? I am intense, it's crazy.

Anyhow, after forever, I have downloaded Atonement coz I found out he's in it. Will watch it now even though it's way past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment