Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Busy Bee

I just realized that it has been six months since I updated. I have been pretty busy (emotionally, professionally, and everything-ly), so forgive me, my beloved four followers, if I have let you pine and whine at my unexplained absence.

I am actually trying to think of something to write(/complain) about here, but as of the moment, my brain is on a vacation. It couldn't stand how obnoxious and controlling my heart had been these past months, so it fled.  I called it earlier, begging it to come back, and it said it was "contemplating" it.

Well, brain, if you're reading this, you are a diva. Get back here because my thesis needs you to do him hard.

And since we just went over your daily personification quota, I shall stop here.

Check back in a few days. I might have something for you to read while you wait for your Facebook friends to give you lives on Candy Crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment