Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Buzzfeed Day

My feels are acting up more so than usual but I do not want to talk about them. So instead have some Buzzfeed articles, random internet person who clicked on the wrong Agoramania blog:

1. Remember School of Rock? It's this really epic movie from 2003 starring Jack Black and a bunch of badass kids who form a rock and roll band. Well they just had their 10th year (10TH YEAR. I FEEL ANCIENT) reunion and I was pretty excited to see how the drummer boy looked because I had the biggest pedo crush on him. Then I see his pics and they prove that my taste in men is abhorrent as ever.

2. Ryan my-future-husband-and-father-of-my-children Gosling just turned 33. So here's a picture set to  commemorate his time on earth, also known as the Golden Age of Exploding Ovaries. You're welcome.

3. And because Addams Family values were responsible for the construction of my moral compass during adolescence (didja see what I did there? Didja see how I used the title of the movie to-- oh fuck it. Nvm.), have another picture set featuring the family I wished lived next door to our house. Don't get me wrong: our neighbors are absolute monsters, too, but they are definitely not as entertaining.

I hope I made your momentary loss of hand-eye coordination worthwhile, netizen. You can move on to the right website now.

No comments:

Post a Comment