Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Movie List

Just to keep in track of the things I really want to see.

W.E. - The love affair of Wallis Simpson and Edward VIII. It's directed by Madonna so I'm expecting a really polished finished product. As a sucker for "royalty" movies, I am actually quite excited.

Girl with a Dragon Tattoo - Rooney Mara looks unhinged, so points for that. Haven't read the book yet; perhaps this will make me change my mind.

Jane Eyre - Mia Wasikowska as the lead. I loved the book so we'll see how this classic is rendered into modern film.

Young Adult - The idea of Charlize Theron playing a lazy bum (like me) looks really promising. No Oscar nods here but it's interesting to see an actor who has been stereotyped into serious roles take a risk with a comedic one. I'd like to see if she pulls it off (judging from the trailer, I think she does).

No comments:

Post a Comment